Over the next four years an annual growth of 18% is predicted for the managed services industry. As an MSP you have a unique opportunity to take advantage of this growth in the adoption of managed services. Learn the key success factors to achieving 100% market coverage in this whitepaper.
To access this whitepaper, please provide the following information and click Download Whitepaper.
Going Beyond RMM. How to take advantage of fast growing demand for managed services and achieve 100% market coverage
Customer acquisition is the overwhelming business priority and challenge for most MSPs. This whitepaper highlights the critical importance of going beyond RMM technology. It outlines the steps needed for an MSP to align their services with the specific IT challenges of all types of customer – from break-fix to proactive, establish an easier point of access into the SMB market, win more business and deliver profitable fixed-fee managed services.
What You Will Learn
- To identify and sell to SMB pain points rather than focusing on technology
- How to develop a business model for delivering profitable services – to every type of customer
- Identify customers IT maturity and IT adoption levels and opportunities to up sell
- Help customers to see IT as an investment by providing them a-la-carte product offerings
- How a flexible licensing model demonstrates immediate value to you and your customer
- How to architect the right sales and marketing strategies
N-able is the global leading provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). N-able's award-winning N-central® is the industry's #1 RMM and MSP Service Automation Platform. N-able has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. N-central is backed by the most comprehensive business enablement support services available today and the industry's only Freemium licensing model. Thousands of MSPs use N-able solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 100,000 SMBs worldwide. With offices in North America, the U.K., the Netherlands and Australia, N-able is 100% channel-friendly and maintains strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Intel, IBM, CA, Cisco and Apple among others.
Start a free 30-day trial of N-central now.