View Security Events
AV Defender provides detailed reports on detected security events either for all devices or for individual devices.
Display the list of detected security events for all devices
- In the navigation pane, click Configuration > Security Manager > Security Events.
- Click the category tab to display the different types of security events from one of the following:
- Malware: Events related to malicious software that is used to disrupt operations, gather sensitive information, or gain access to computers.
- Scan Log: Different types of scans that are initiated (including full scans, contextual scans, or policy scans) and information about the scans.
- Process: Different types of processes that are blocked including Active Virus Control (AVC) to protect against threats like cryptolocker, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and firewall blocking.
- Firewall Traffic: Events related to unknown or illegitimate applications that attempt to gain access to network resources and services.
- Content Control: Events related to users or specific types of applications attempting to gain access to the Internet.
- Phishing: Events related to website forgery or "spoofing" websites that attempt to cause users to disclose private or confidential information.
Display the list of detected security events for a single device
- In the navigation pane, click View > All Devices.
- In the Network Devices tab, click the Name of a device.
- On the Device Details page, locate the Antivirus Protection section, you can view the various security events.
- Click the category to display more information about each event.