The Anti-Phishing module contains settings used by AV Defender to protect against phishing and Internet fraud. Anti-phishing protection automatically blocks known website forgery or "spoofing" web sites to prevent users from inadvertently disclosing private or confidential information.
The Anti-Phishing module is not available when configuring server security profiles.
- In the navigation pane, click Configuration > Security Manager > Profiles
- Click Add, or click on an existing profile to edit.
- Click View Settings beside the Anti-Phishing Module.
- Enable the desired options.
- You can add web sites to a whitelist to avoid false blocking.