MSP N-central enables you to
Reapplication of service templates to devices will be performed when
- there are changes in the assets of a device that trigger the System Change service,
- the SNMP option is enabled or disabled,
- the Local Agent option is disabled, or
- the agent on a device checks in for the first time.
This functionality can only be enabled or disabled at the
- In the navigation pane, click Administration > Defaults > Service Template Defaults.
- Click Reapply Service Templates on device asset change.
- Click Monitor Windows Services only when startup type is Automatic.
- Select Propagate to apply service templates to all of the existing devices under the selected node.
- Click Save.
If you do not select Propagate, service templates will only be re-applied on any new devices.
After asset discovery, MSP N-central globally re-applies service templates to devices after asset discovery even if no changes are detected.
This option restricts the Windows services that are monitored on a device to only those that are of the Automatic startup type. Windows services that are of the Manual startup type will not be monitored if this check box is selected.