MSP Manager is cloud-based service management software that integrates with MSP N-central to let you create tickets based on MSP N-central monitoring alerts. Integration occurs at the SO level in MSP N-central and affects all subordinate customers and sites.
Integrating the two applications lets you:
- map customers between the two systems and push asset information used for ticket creation to MSP Manager from MSP N-central
- configure automatic ticket creation
- update assets with service items
Before you can complete the integration on the MSP N-central side, you must first create an account in MSP Manager.
- Click Settings > Account Settings > Integrations > N-central > Configure.
- Click Add an RMM User.
- Enter the required information, and click Create RMM User.