Integrating ConnectWise with MSP N-central requires the following:
- An MSP N-central server with a valid SSL certificate
- A ConnectWise server with a valid SSL certificate
- Successful DNS resolution of both the MSP N-central and ConnectWise servers
Integrating with Marval
Integrating Marval with MSP N-central requires configuration of the following elements in order:
- Sign in to N-central.
- Select the appropriate service organization in the View Selection Menu.
- (missing or bad snippet)PSA Integration.
- Select Marval from the Choose your PSA Solution drop-down menu in the PSA Integration screen.
- Under Ticketing Credentials, configure the credentials that Marval will use to create tickets:
- Type the Network Address of the Marval server with which MSP N-central will communicate.
- Type the User Name to be used by MSP N-central in communicating with the Marval server.
- Type the security Password for the Marval account.
This User Name and Password should only be used for integrating with Marval. Credentials required for other purposes should not be used.
- Under Ticketing Errors, type the Email Recipient to which MSP N-central will send error emails if networking or configuration issues prevent it from creating a ticket in Marval.
Notification email messages generated by MSP N-central will originate from the Product Administrator's email address. To have error email messages originate from a different email address, navigate to Administration > Defaults > Customized System Email.
- Click Save.
After the credentials have been verified by Marval, a icon will be displayed next to Choose your PSA Solution.