Create a Ticket
You can create a ticket in several ways, as described in the procedures below.
You cannot update or view Tigerpaw tickets through MSP N-central.
Create a ticket via the Active Issues windows
- (missing or bad snippet)Active Issues.
- Click Create in the Ticketing column of the target device.
MSP N-central will log in to the PSA software to create a new ticket. The ticket number will be displayed when you click Ticket ID.
A status is available when you roll over the Ticket ID number.
Create a ticket via the Audit Trail
- Open the Audit Trail for any managed device by doing the following:
- Open Device Details for any device by clicking the device Name in the All Devices screen.
- On Device Details, locate Audit Trail in the upper right-hand corner and click it to open the Audit Trail as a pop-up in the middle of the screen.
- In the Audit Trail, select one or more issues to include in the new ticket. The Create New button becomes active after a selection is made.
- Click Create Ticket.
- Specify a Title for the ticket.
- Optionally, provide a Description.
- Optionally, provide a Note.
- Specify an existing Ticketing Recipient and click OK.
The Audit Trail appears with the new ticket first in the list.