Tigerpaw has documented the configuration steps required for Tigerpaw and MSP N-central integration.
- Open Tigerpaw documentation and follow the procedures.
- When you get to the instructions for "Configuring N-central's User Interface to communicate with Tigerpaw", login to MSP N-central and follow the instructions, below.
To select Tigerpaw as your integration
- In MSP N-central, select the appropriate service organization in the View Selection Menu.
- In the navigation pane, click Administration > PSA Integration > Configure PSA Integration.
- Select Tigerpaw from the drop-down list.
To create Tigerpaw credentials in N-central
- Select Input credentials to allow your PSA solution to import Customer/Site and Device Data from N-central and create the credentials that Tigerpaw will use to obtain data from N-central:
- Type a User Name.
- Type a Password and confirm it by retyping it.
- Return to the Tigerpaw documentation Integrating N-able with Tigerpaw and the configuration of Tigerpaw, starting with the procedure, "Installing the Tigerpaw N-able Integrator Service".