From the MSP N-central Sign-In screen, users can use Attended Remote Control desktop support to request assistance.
Communicate the following procedure to your users if they want to request Attended Remote Control desktop support.
- In the Remote Desktop Support section of the Sign-In screen, click Request Help.
- In the Remote Desktop Support - Help Request screen, type:
- Access Code: An identification code supplied by the MSP.
- For Internet Explorer, click Run in the File Download screen.
- For Mozilla Firefox, select Save File and click OK. When the download is complete, right-click on the filename and click Open.
During the installation of the remote desktop support application, the user may be prompted to choose to install an Agent on their computer.
After the software is installed, the Remote Desktop Support - Connecting screen displays. When a customer service representative accepts the request for remote desktop support, the Remote Desktop Support - Connected screen appears and the representative will assume control of the computer.