Add a Intel® vPro™ System Defense scheduled task
Create a scheduled task to to configure vPro™-enabled devices to proactively block incoming security threats in your network traffic.
Add this task at the SO or customer level.
- Click Configuration > Scheduled Tasks > Add/Delete.
- Click Add > Intel vPro System Defense and enter a Task Name.
- In the Details tab, configure the defense configuration to use.
- Click the Targets tab and select by filter and/or individually, the devices that will be affected by the task.
- Click the Schedule tab to set a time when the task will take place.
- Click the Notifications tab to send a message to specific technicians or users whether the task succeeded or failed.
- Click Save.
The task appears in the Scheduled Tasks screen indicating its type and status. At the scheduled time, the system defense task will begin.