You can generate a default report on the device the first time you click the Reports tab. After the report generates, you can change the details and regenerate the default report. You can also select one of the following reports:
- Application Compliance By Device
- Availability Aggregated for One Device
- Availability of Multiple Services On One Device
- Configuration Summary
- Security Incidents By Device
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
In the navigation pane, click Views >
You can filter the devices listed by selecting a Folder to View. To further narrow your search, select a Name or Network Address, specify a string and click Search.
- In the Name column, click a device.
- Select the Reports tab.
- To regenerate this report with different details, update the fields as required.
- Click View Report.
- Select the Report you would like to generate for the service.
- Update the fields as required and click View Report.
You can download or e-mail the report as a PDF file or a comma-separated values file.