You can move devices between customers and sites using the Moving Devices Wizard.
Note the following about moving devices:
- you cannot move a device from a site or customer to a different SO or between SOs
- tickets associated with a device are removed upon a move
- the wizard will run a check on the validity of licenses and probes
Before you move a device, N-able recommends that you:
- update both the local agent and probes to the latest version
- verify that the target customer has enough licenses for a feature that is currently enabled on the device
To move devices using the Moving Devices Wizard
- At the Customer or Site level, click View > All Devices.
- Select the check box for the device or devices you want to move.
- Click Move Devices to run the Move Devices Wizard. See Moving Devices Wizard.