You can update monitoring software that has been successfully installed on managed devices, including:
- Backup Manager
After MSP N-central is upgraded, the MSP N-central server compares the monitoring software version last reported by the remote device to the latest version that the server has available. If the versions are different, the MSP N-central server sends an update to the remote device that will replace the existing monitoring software with the updated version.
Monitoring software may not be updated on devices that are unable to communicate with the MSP N-central server. Communication issues will need to be resolved before monitoring software updates can take place.
- Click All Devices.
- Select the check box beside the Name of the device you want to update.
- Click Update Monitoring Software.
- In the Update Monitoring Software modal box, select:
- Upgrade Agent
- Update Backup Manager
Update actions include:
- No Change: The software is not updated at this time.
- Always: The software is always updated whenever new versions are available.
- Now: The software is updated immediately.
- Never: The software is not updated.