Getting started with MSP N-central
MSP N-central is a comprehensive monitoring tool that provides direct access to the health and performance of your managed environments. Configured out of the box to offer a wide spectrum of monitoring and alerting across a multitude of device classes, MSP N-central provides you with total control of all aspects of your managed devices.
This section provides the information you need to get started with MSP N-central. For more information about MSP N-central, see MSP N-central components.
What do you want to do?
- Learn about Essential and professional licenses
- Install MSP N-central on a physical server
- Install MSP N-central as a guest on an ESX server
- Install MSP N-central as a gust on a Hyper-V server
- Activate RB-Activating-your-N-central.htm
- Review the MSP N-central user interface
- Log in for the first time on a hosted server
- Log in for the first time on a local server
- Learn about the SolarWinds MSP Resource Center