MSP Connect Audit Trail
The MSP N-central audit trail lets you view detailed logs about remote control sessions using MSP Connect.
The audit trail Web layout includes:
- remote desktop start and end times
- connect date and time
- toggling between N-central and technician time
The date and time displayed in the audit trail are MSP N-central server times. The detailed session report can display MSP N-central or Viewer time based on user selection.
Viewing the audit trail
- In MSP N-central, click Audit Trail in the Device Details view for a particular device.
- In the Detail column, click Click here to open the Session Report Detailed View window which displays:
- Device information: Computer name, OS, CPU, RAM, Network Adapters, Disk Drives, etc.
Note: Device information is displayed in the view if the session was long enough to capture this data. Collection time is variable and depends on the power of each device. For example, if the information took 40 seconds to be gathered, but the session lasted only 20 seconds, that 20 second session information will not be reported.
- Events: Session Start, Session End, Chat, File Upload/Download, Video Recording, etc.