Run a Local Batch Script in the MSP Connect Viewer
In the MSP Connect Viewer system shell, you can execute a local script compatible with any Windows Scripting Host languages.
- Launch the MSP Connect Viewer.
- Click the System Shell tab. By default, the Standard Command Prompt shell opens.
To change the shell, click Shell Type > Windows Powershell. You cannot have both shells open at the same time and alternate between them.
- Click Run > Run Local Batch.
- Navigate to the script you want to run and click Open to run it.
- Click End to start a new shell, break the pending operation without terminating the shell itself, or clear the screen.