MSP Backup backup recovery cloud-based cloud system restore
MSP Backup is a hybrid cloud-based backup and recovery platform. MSP Backup operates seamlessly in the background, storing data in reliable, secure data centers away from your customer's devices. Restoration of data can be for a single file or an entire system.
MSP Backup performs an initial full backup and then performs continual incremental backups. This greatly reduces network traffic to the cloud. Centralized deployment, management and reporting reduces implementation and management effort and provides status information directly to you.
MSP Backup provides an easy way to manage and control backups by:
- managing the deployment of tens or hundreds of devices,
- monitors backups to ensure they are working, and
- tests backups to ensure they are stable.
What do you want to do?
- Review the MSP Backup checklist
- Create an MSP Backup profile
- Install MSP Backup using rules
- Install MSP Backup manually
- Backup specific files and folders only
- Manually initiate a backup for a device
- Restore files to a device
- Perform a System state recovery
- Restore a backup for a device if MSP Backup is removed
- Access a system state restore for devices no longer using MSP Backup
- View MSP backup device status
- Monitor MSP Backups
For additional information on the MSP Backup client, MaxBackup, see the MSP Backup documentation.