You can disable a service on a device to prevent it from being monitored on a device. When you want to temporarily stop the monitoring process, simply disable the service. This retains the specified settings for when you enable the service again.
For example, you can disable the services on a device that is to be shut down for maintenance and then enable the services again once the device is back up and running, without having to reset the service details and thresholds.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- In the Name column of the All Devices view, click a device.
- In the Device Details screen, click Monitoring.
- Click Status.
- Select the check box next to the service you want to disable.
- In the Monitored column for the service that you want to disable, click the toggle icon.
You can select the check box next to the Service field to select all of the services.
When the service is disabled on the device, the service state will change to No Data.