You can edit the service details and thresholds. When you add a service to a device, default service details and thresholds are set. You must edit the service to modify the default settings.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- In the Name column of the All Devices view, click the device you want to edit.
- In the Device Details screen, click Monitoring.
- Click Status.
- In the Service column, click the service that you want to edit.
- Update the required fields and click OK.
The Edit Service screen appears and displays the Status, Service Details, Threshold, and Reports tabs.
If you have clicked on a service grouping instead of an individual service, a list of the services associated with the service grouping will appear. Click on the individual service that you want to edit and the Edit Service screen will appear.