Create a service template from services set on a device
Create a service template from a device that has services configured on it. If you have a device with a set of services that would benefit as a service template for another customer range of devices, create a new service template. Once created, you can modify options and thresholds to best fit customer requirements.
- At the customer level, click All Devices in the navigation pane.
- In the Name column, click the device for which you would like to create a template.
- Click Monitoring > Status.
- Select the check box(es) for the services you would like to include in the service template.
- Click Create Service Template.
- Enter a Name and Description for the service template.
- Click Save.
MSP N-central combines the selected services into a new service template. Click Configuration > Monitoring > Service Templates to view and edit the new template.