Add a Link
When adding a link to the My Links menu, Internet Explorer may experience issues if the link uses a different protocol than the MSP N-central server. For example, if the link uses HTTP and the MSP N-central server is using HTTPS, the link may be blocked. To resolve this issue, make the MSP N-central server a trusted site in Internet Explorer.
- In the navigation pane, click My Links > Manage My Links.
- Click Add in the My Links screen.
- In the Add Link screen, type a link Name.
- Type the URL to associate to the link.
MSP N-central does not validate the specified URL. Ensure the URL is valid.
- Select the Type of link to add from one of the following:
- Public: The link can be viewed by all accounts.
- Private: The link can only be viewed by you.