Notifications notify notification messages
Notifications are used to alert you to changes in the status of a monitored service. MSP N-central can send notifications to any registered user through e-mail, pager, or mobile device. You can assign users notification methods and schedules, enabling you to tailor the notifications to the user and when they will receive notifications.
For more information, see What are notifications.
What do you want to do?
- Create a notification profile
- Create a correlated notification
- Associate notifications to specific devices or probes
- Enable or disable a notification
- Suspend all notifications
- Send a test notification message
- Set business and after hours notifications
- Disable CPU and memory notifications during backups
- Watch a notification video