The AV Defender Status report allows you to view the status of AV Defender on the devices in your network.
The AV Defender Status report allows you to view the status of AV Defender on the devices in each of your customers networks.
Only Windows devices can have AV Defender enabled.
The report includes charts and tables that display:
- Threat Volume
- Installation Status
- Version Breakdown
- Devices With a Recent Scan
- Devices With Up To Date Virus Definitions
- Failed Installation Details
- Customer Details
- Device Details
- Devices Without AV Defender Installed
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Status > AV Defender Status.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which the report will display data.
- Select the End Date and Time to which the report will display data.
- From the Devices pull-down menu, select the devices to be included in the report from one of the following:
- All Devices
- Device Name
- Device Class
- Operating System
- Depending on the method you selected for identifying the devices to include in the report, select the criteria in the left column.
- Click the > button to move the selected criteria to the right column.
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
The Devices With a Recent Scan chart in the report will display devices as Moderately Recently Scanned, Recently Scanned, Not Recently Scanned, or Not Scanned based on the configured thresholds. The Recent Scan Threshold must be greater than zero (0) and less than the Moderately Recent Scan Threshold.
You can download or e-mail the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.