The AV Defender Threats report allows you to view the threat status and individual reported threats for all devices within your network that have AV Defender installed on them.
The AV Defender Threats report allows you to view the threat status and individual reported threats for all devices within each of your customers networks that have AV Defender installed on them.
Only Windows devices can have AV Defender enabled.
The report includes charts and tables that display:
- Threat Volume
- Top Infected Devices
- Top Detected Viruses
- Actions Taken
- Threats By Customer
- Unresolved Items
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Events > AV Defender Threats.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which the report will display data.
- Select the End Date and Time to which the report will display data.
- From the Devices pull-down menu, select the devices to be included in the report from one of the following:
- All Devices
- Device Name
- Device Class
- Operating System
- Depending on the method you selected for identifying the devices to include in the report, select the criteria in the left column.
- Click the > button to move the selected criteria to the right column.
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
- Event Time
- Threat Type
- Threat Name
- Object Type
You can download or e-mail the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.