The Availability Aggregated for One Device report allows you to view the aggregated availability of a device based on the availability of specific services monitored on the device. This includes the Connectivity, DNS, FTP, Generic (TCP), HTTP, IMAP, NNTP, POP, Process, SMTP, and SQL Server services.
A service is considered available when it is in a Normal or Warning state and unavailable when it is in a Failed state. The other states are disregarded in the calculations for this report.
The report includes:
- a pie chart representing the total aggregated availability and unavailability (by percentage) of the services on the device over a specified period of time; and
- a table listing the total aggregated availability and unavailability (by percentage) of the services on the device over a specified period of time.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Availability > Availability Aggregated For One Device.
- Select the time Period for which you would like to collect data for the report.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which to start collecting data for the report.
- Select the Device for which you would like to generate the report.
- Click View Report.
The Availability Aggregated for One Device report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.