The Availability Aggregated for One Service on One Device report provides you with a snapshot of the collective availability value of one service on one device for a period that you specify. It is displayed in a comprehensive pie chart.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Availability > Aggregated For One Service On One Device.
- Select the time Period for which you would like to collect data for the report.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which to start collecting data for the report.
- Select the Device for which you would like to generate the report.
The Service lists the services that have been set on the specified device.
- Select the Service for which you would like to generate the report.
- Select Include Stale Data to include the Stale state in the report. If this option is not selected, the real state of the service (as subsequently reported by the monitoring Agent or Probe) will be included in the report representing the best availability of the service being monitored. If this option is selected, periods when the service was Stale will be included in the report which can help to identify possible communication or performance issues.
- Click View Report.
The Availability Aggregated for One Service on One Device report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.