The Availability of Multiple Services on Multiple Devices report provides a snapshot of collective availability values of all of the services that are on all of the devices. It allows you to quickly view the problem areas of your network.
It is displayed in tabular format on one page for the time period you specify.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Availability > Availability of Multiple Services On Multiple Devices.
- Select the time Period for which you would like to collect data for the report.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which to start collecting data for the report.
- Select the Services for which you would like to generate the report.
The Devices lists the devices on which the specified services have been set.
- Select the Devices for which you would like to generate the report.
- Click View Report.
The Multiple Services on Multiple Devices report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.