The Availability of One Service on Multiple Devices report allows you to compare availability values of one service across different devices for a period that you specify. You can generate this report to find out whether a particular device is offering a service.
The service availability on multiple devices is defined by the sum of the Normal and Warning states.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Availability > Availability of One Service On Multiple Devices.
- Select the time Period for which you would like to collect data for the report.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which to start collecting data for the report.
- Select the Service/ServiceGroup for which you would like to generate the report.
The Devices list displays the devices on which the specified services have been set.
- From the Devices list, select the device for which you would like to generate the report.
- Select Multiple Graphs if you would like to display a separate graph for each of the selected devices.
- Click View Report.
The One Service On Multiple Devices report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.