The Backup Manager Status report displays the history and status of backup jobs performed by MSP N-central's Backup Manager. It also provides an overview of the Backup Manager licenses that have been deployed to managed devices.
This procedure can only be performed at the SO or Customer-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Status > Backup Manager Status.
- Select the Period you want included in the report from one of the following options:
- 4 Hours
- 12 Hours
- 24 Hours
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- All Devices - includes all devices currently being managed.
- Customer/Site - includes only devices of the specified customers or sites.
- Filter - applies a Filter to select devices.
- Device Class - includes only devices of the specified classes.
- Device Name - includes only devices of a specified name (or names).
- Operating System - includes only devices of the specified operating system.
At least one type of backup must be selected.
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.