The Incident Summary report allows you to view a log of all of the incidents generated by all of the services. These incidents can be viewed only if they are defined in a notification profile and the profile has been associated to the appropriate devices. An incident occurs when a service changes to a Warning or Failed state.
This report includes:
- a table listing the total number of incidents, the average time to the first and second escalations, the average time to acknowledge the first, second, and third notifications, and the mean time to resolve the incident;
- a table listing the details of each incident, including the time at which the incident occurred and was then closed, the device and service for which the incident was generated, the service state, the time of the first and second escalations, the time at which the first, second, and third notifications were acknowledged, and the current status; and
- a table listing the details of the correlated notifications triggered by the incidents, including the time at which the correlated notification was triggered and then closed, the name of the child notifications, the time of the first and second escalations, the time at which the first, second, and third notifications were acknowledged, and the current status.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Events>Incident Summary.
- Select the time Period for which you would like to collect data for the report.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which to start collecting data for the report.
- Click View Report.
The Incident Summary report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.