The Missing Patches (Summary) report can display information on the customers (up to a maximum of 20) that have the largest number of devices that are missing patches and can identify the type of missing patches (for example, Security, Critical, Definition, or Update).
The report can identify the type of missing patches (for example, Security, Critical, Definition, or Update).
The list of devices that are missing patches can be filtered by the age of the missing patches.
This procedure can only be performed at the SO or Customer-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Status > Missing Patches (Summary).
- Under Summary Chart, select the number of customers with the highest number of unpatched devices to be included in the report summary.
- Select Include Details Section to add further details to the report including:
- Under Classification, select the categories of patches to be included in the report from one of:
- 3rd Party
- Critical Updates
- Definition Updates
- Feature Packs
- Security Updates
- Service Packs
- Update Rollups
- Select Include only patches missing for more than <x> days to add an age criteria by which missing patches will be filtered from the report.
- Under Sort device details by, select the order by which the detailed section of the report will be listed from either Device Name or Device Class.
- Under Sort patch details by, select the order by which the detailed section of the report will be listed from either Patch Name, Patch Category or Patch Availability Date.
The Missing Patches (Detailed) report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.