The Mobile Device Status report allows you to review the status of mobile devices currently managed by MSP N-central.
The Mobile Device Status report can be configured as a scheduled report.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Status > Mobile Device Status.
- In the Devices field, select the criteria by which to include mobile devices in the report from one of the following:
- All Devices - includes all of the mobile devices available.
- Customer/Site - includes all of the mobile devices for the selected Customers or Sites.
- Filter - includes all of the mobile devices that are identified by the selected Filters.
- Device Name - includes all of the mobile devices that are selected by name.
- Operating System - includes all of the mobile devices for the selected operating systems.
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
- Select whether the report should include Lost Devices by selecting the following:
- Do Not Show Lost Devices
- Show All Lost Devices
- Show Only Devices Lost After
If Show Only Devices Lost After is selected, click the date selector to the right of the Lost Devices field to choose a specific date to be used as the criteria for including lost mobile devices.
- Click View Report.
You can download or e-mail the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.