The Patch Approvals and Installations report show the number of patches by installation status for each approval status. A detailed list of patches associated with these counts can also be viewed in this report if required.
This procedure can only be performed at the SO or Customer-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Status > Patch Approvals and Installations Status.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which to start collecting data for the report.
- Select the category by which to filter the devices that will be included in the report:
- All Devices- no further selection is required.
- Device Name
- Device Class
- Operating System
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
- Select the Maximum number of patches. The default is 500.
- Select to Sort devices by Device Name or Device Class.
- Select to Sort patches by Patch Name, Product, Classification, Approval, Approval Date, Install Status, Install Date, or Date Published.
The Patch Approvals and Installations report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.