The Patch Installation Status report provides information on installed or missing patches on devices for all of your customers. The information in this report can be used for patch assessment, patch rollout planning, or detecting any malfunctioning patches that need to be removed.
This procedure can only be performed at the SO or Customer-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Status > Patch Installation Status.
- Select the time Period for which you would like to collect data for the report.
- Select the Start Date and Time from which to start collecting data for the report.
- Select the category by which to filter the Devices that will be included in the report from one of:
- All Devices
- Device Class
- Device Name
- Operating System
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
- For Classification, select the categories of patches to be included in the report from the following:
- 3rd Party
- Critical Updates
- Definition Updates
- Feature Packs
- Security Updates
- Service Packs
- Update Rollups
- In Progress
- Installed With Errors
- Needed Unapproved
- Not Installed
Selecting this option requires that you type a value for the number of days in which patches have been missed.
The Patch Installation Status report appears.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.