The Self-Healing Report allows you to view usage statistics for the Self-Healing feature as well as details concerning Self-Healing attempts.
To generate a Self-Healing report
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Events > Self-Healing.
- Select the time Period for which you would like to collect data for the report.
- Specify the Start Date and Time from which you would like to generate the report.
- Select the Report Type as one of Summary (an overview of all devices that have used the Self-Healing feature) or Device Details (displaying specific details for selected devices).
- If generating a Device Details report, select the Devices to be included in the report.
- Click the > button.
The selected devices are moved to the right-hand column.
Click >> to move all of the items from the left column to the right or << to move all of the items from the right column to the left.
- Select Include Self-Healing Configuration to display the specific Self-Healing settings for each the selected devices.
- Select Include Self-Healing History to display a list of all Self-Healing attempts and their results during the requested reporting period.
- Select Sort by to choose the criteria by which the report will be organized as one of:
You can download or e-mail the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.