The Warranty Expiry Report displays the number of devices that have a valid warranty and the number that have expired warranties. This report also provides detailed information on the time remaining before the warranties expire on the target devices.
Warranty expiry can only be monitored on devices manufactured by the following vendors:
To generate the report
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Status > Warranty Expiry.
- Select the target devices to be included in this report from one of the following:
- All Devices - includes all devices currently being managed.
- Filter - applies a Filter to include devices (for more information, refer to Filters).
- Device Class - includes only devices of the specified device classes
(for more information, refer to Device Classes).
- Device Name - includes only devices of a specified device name (for more information, refer to Device Details View).
- Operating System - includes only devices of the specified operating system (for more information, refer to Device Details View).
Selecting this option requires typing a date value. If no value is typed into the date field, the default value will be used.
The sort order can be defined in either Ascending or Descending order.
You can e-mail or export the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) or PDF file.