You can set up reports to be generated and delivered to email addresses on a regular basis. You can also preview a report before adding it.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- In the navigation pane, click Reports > Scheduled Reports.
- In the Scheduled Reports screen, click Add.
- In the Report Type field, select a report.
- Type a Name.
- Select a Recurrence: daily or weekly or monthly on a specific day.
Configuring a Daily scheduled report will generate a new report at 3:00 am. The reporting period runs from 12:00 pm to 12:00 pm; therefore, the report information will be three hours old when it is generated.
- Select the Recipients.
- To send the report to recipients who do not have MSP N-central accounts, specify the e-mail address in the Non System Recipients field.
Separate each e-mail address with a comma.
- Type a Summary to be included in the report.
- Select the Export Format in which to send the report.
- Depending on the selected Report Type, you may click Next or Finish.
- Next displays the parameters for the specified Report Type.
- Finish displays the name and type of the scheduled report.
- Click Preview to display the report in another browser window.
- Close the browser window.