Patch patch manager patch management windows patch patching patch maintenance
The Patch Management module in MSP N-central provides the capability to effectively manage the downloading and installation of Microsoft and third party software patches across your customers' networks.
MSP N-central Patch Management uses rules, caching, multiple maintenance windows and automated approval methods to enable you to automate the patching of devices under your management.
For the full story, see What is Patch Management?
What do you want to do?
- Review the Patch Management Checklist
- Perform a Pre-deployment Self Audit
- Configure a Patch Cache
- Create a patch rule with the Patch Setup Wizard
- Create a Patch Profile
- Enable patch management on devices
- Configure patch auto approvals and declines
- Run a patch on demand
- View patch reports
- Monitor patches using the Patch Status Service
- Watch Patch Management Videos