Locking and Unlocking Remote Control Settings
Remote control settings can be locked to prevent changes in the way you remote to a device.
Locking a remote control setting is hierarchical. Setting a lock by a higher-level account cannot be unlocked by a lower-level account. For example, an SO Admin can unlock a setting that was locked by a Customer Admin, but not the other way around.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- Select the Network Devices tab (enabled by default).
- Click the Name of the device you want to disable.
- In the Device Details screen, click Remove Control Settings.
- Select the Allow Remote Control check box and click Save.