The Hardware Inventory report
The Hardware Inventory report provides a list of all or filtered devices for a customer, showing a selection of asset details.
It is useful as a tool to easily and accurately track hardware assets in the customer's network. You can use it to demonstrate any hardware improvements that need to be made.
To access this report
- Click Reports > Report Manager > Managed Assets > Hardware Inventory report.
- Select the customer.
- Check the Filter checkbox if you want to filter the devices listed, and select the device classes, devices or rules to created the list of hardware you want inventoried.
- Select the Asset Details to be listed. Hold down the <CTRL> key when clicking on the asset detail names to select multiple items.
- Select the format for the report and click Schedule or Generate.
- Select the format in which you want this report generated.
- Click Generate Report.
If you want to schedule a report from Report Manager, see Report Manager.
For further details on using the configuration settings, see the Report Manager online help.