The reports section of N-central gives you access to the six core areas of reporting for your monitored networks.
The reports available in each of these sections depend upon whether you are viewing at the Service Organization (SO) or Customer/Site (CS) level.
- Administrative reports
- Asset reports
- Availability reports
- Events reports
- Metrics reports
- Status reports
In addition, the following reporting options are available from the Reports menu:
- Scheduling reports, allowing you to create and access scheduled reports.
- If you have Report Manager installed, this can also be accessed here.
Configuring, viewing, exporting and emailing reports
Most reports require configuration before they can be run. The configuration options are either displayed when you access the report or can be accessed by clicking the Show Config tab.
- Click View to display the report.
- Click Export, and select the export format for this report. Reports can be exported as PDFs, which include any charts and tables in the report, or as Comma Separated Values (CSV), which can be opened and edited in Excel or other spreadsheet applications. The default summary and file name for the report can be edited as required.
- Click Email to distribute this report by email. The To and From fields can be edited, as can the subject and email body. The report will be generated as a PDF, including any charts and tables in the report, or as Comma Separated Values (CSV), which can be opened and edited in Excel or other spreadsheet applications by the recipient. The default summary and file name for the report can also be edited as required. N-central generates and sends reports at 3.00am.