The Network Assessment report
The Network Assessment report is used predominantly by N-able's partners as a pre-sales tool, after a probe has been launched on the network and N-central is successfully receiving the data. The report provides an overview of critical information within the various areas of the network, giving your customer an immediate demonstration of the thoroughness and value of your MSP offering, and giving you a detailed asset inventory summarizing the current status of the network, helping you identify any actionable issues that will need to be addressed before the customer can start receiving your services.
To access this report
- Click Reports > Report Manager > Managed IT Services > Network Assessment Report.
- Select the period for the report.
- Select the customer.
- If you want to restrict the software covered by the report, select the Filter by Software checkbox, and select the software to be included.
- If you want to include the Capacity Planning section of the report, select the Capacity Planning checkbook and select the device or devices to be included in this report.
- Select the format in which you want this report generated.
- Click Generate Report.
If you want to schedule a report from Report Manager, see Report Manager.
For further details on using the configuration settings, see the Report Manager online help.