All N-central reports can be generated on demand, or can be scheduled to run on an daily, weekly or monthly schedule and emailed to one or more users.
To schedule a report:
- From the SO or customer level, got to Reports > Schedule Reports.
- This page lists all currently scheduled reports. These can be edited if required by clicking on the report name.
- Click Add, select the report type and report from the pop-up menu.
- Enter a Name for the recurring report, and select how often and when you want it generated.
- Select the Recipients for the report. You can email the report to any email address in addition to N-central users.
- Edit or annotate the default Summary displayed for the report.
- Select whether you want the format to be PDF or CSV, the paper size (Letter or A4) and the number formatting, as required, then click Next.
- Select the criteria for the report, and click Finish.
The report is now listed on the Scheduled Reports list, and will be generated as set up until it is deleted from this page.
N-central generates reports at 3 am.