Editing a Rule
You can edit all the details of any Rule you create or to which you have permission. For public Rules created by others, you can edit the dashboards on which the Rule appears and the associated notification profile-triggers.
Editing a rule will affect the governed devices:
- Changing the name of a Rule will not re-apply the rule to all devices, including new devices.
- To re-apply a Rule to all (new and existing devices) for a specific customer, you must first deny the target customer access to the Rule on the Grant Customers & Sites Access tab, save, re-grant customer access and resave.
- At the SO or Customer level, click Configuration > Monitoring > Rules.
- In the Name column of the Rules screen, click the Rule that you would like to edit.
- In the Rule Details screen, modify the properties as required and click Save.