Create an AuthAnvil Two Factor Aunthentication Account
Before adding AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication to user accounts, you must first configure MSP N-central to integrate with AuthAnvil by creating an AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication Profile. The profile will include the settings to communicate with the security server; the security server will then authenticate any single-use passwords when the user account signs in.
- In the left pane, select the SO or Customer/Site and click Administration > User Accounts.
- Click the Name of an existing user account, or Add a new user account.
- Complete the necessary information on the Login information tab.
- Click the Details tab.
- Select Use Two-Factor Authentication, and select AuthAnvil.
- From the Profile drop-down menu, select the AuthAnvil Profile to be associated with this account.
- Based on the properties used by the security server, select one of the following and click Save.
- Use Email as Username
- Use Custom Username
If Use Custom Username is selected, you must type the custom name in the text field below the option.