Create an AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication Profile
Before adding AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication to user accounts, you must first configure MSP N-central to integrate with AuthAnvil by creating an AuthAnvil Two-Factor Authentication Profile. The profile will include the settings to communicate with the security server. The security server will then authenticate any single-use passwords when the user account signs in.
- Navigate to Two-Factor Authentication.
- Click Add.
- Select AuthAnvil.
- Type a Name for the new Two-Factor Authentication Profile.
- Type a Description to provide more information about the Profile.
- Type the Authentication URL of the AuthAnvil server.
- Type the AuthAnvil Site ID that was provided by AuthAnvil and click Save.
- To test the connection to an AuthAnvil server, click Test beside the name of the applicable profile to verify that MSP N-central can connect to the AuthAnvil server.