Configure a Two-Factor Authentication Profile
Two-Factor Authentication provides increased sign-in security for N-central users using a uniquely configured profile. This profile lets N-central communicate with the AuthAnvil server, which can then authenticate single-use passwords when a user signs in.
After you configure a Two-Factor Authentication Profile you can assign the profile to a user.
- In the navigation pane, click Administration > User Management > Two-Factor Authentication.
- On the Two-Factor Authentication Profiles page, click Add.
- On the Details page, enter:
- Profile Name: Enter a unique identifier for this profile. For example, AuthAnvil.
- Description: (Optional) A brief description of the profile including any important notes or caveats.
- Authentication URL: The URL of your AuthAnvil server (for example,
AuthAnvil Site Id: The Site ID that users will authenticate to.
- Click Save. The new profile appears in the Two-Factor Authentication Profiles page.
You can edit the properties of a Two-Factor Authentication Profile by clicking on the profile on the Two-Factor Authentication Profiles page.
You can also assign this profile to new or existing users in the User Details > User Information tab on the Create User and Modify User pages.