User user management access permissions two-factor two factor 2 factor two-step two step 2 step authanvil roll based permissions access group role roles LDAP
User Management helps you manage your organization's MSP N-central users, including administrators, technicians, and anyone else who needs access to the MSP N-central system. The overall management of users is referred to as Role Based Permissions, which defines the relationship between Users, Roles and Permissions, and Access Groups.
User Management also lets you configure an LDAP server (Microsoft Active Directory and Novell NDS) and add Anvil Two-Factor Authentication for increased sign-in security for users.
What do you want to do?
- Learn about LDAP Servers
- Configure a Microsoft Active Directory LDAP Server
- Configure a Novell NDS LDAP Server
- Learn about Two-Factor Authentication
- Learn about Role Based Permissions, including Users, Access Groups, Permissions, and Roles
- Create a User
- Create an Access Group
- Merge Access Groups
- Assign a User to an Access Group
- Create a Role
- Merge Roles
- Assign a User to a Role
- Reset a password
- Lock/unlock a user
- Disable/enable a user