When a service transitions to a specified state, a notification of an active issue is triggered. The issue remains active until it is resolved or the service transitions to a state other than the state that triggered the notification.
|System level||View and acknowledge all of the active issues in the system.|
|Service Organization level||View and acknowledge all of the active issues for all of your customers.|
|Customer level||View and acknowledge any of the active issues, even if you are not the recipient of the notification.|
Customer-level User accounts and Customer Dashboard User accounts cannot acknowledge notifications. Customer-level Admin accounts can acknowledge notifications.
The Active Issues view lists all of the devices associated with a notification and tags them with an icon:
When acknowledging an active issue, you can add a note with comments. The note appears in the notification sent on the acknowledgement of the incident and can also be added to the device notes. You can view evice notes appear on the Notes tab on the Edit Device screen.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > Active Issues.
- Select the check box next to the issue or issues that you would like to acknowledge.
- Click Acknowledge Notifications.
- In the Acknowledge Notifications dialog, do one of the following and click Acknowledge:
- To prevent further notifications from being sent while issues are active, select Suppress notifications on all escalations.
- To add comments to the device notes, select Add To Device Notes.
- In the Notes field, add comments using the acknowledgement notification.